Operations – Operations
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the Role
The Customer Onboarding team is in need of a talented Onboarding Analyst to assist in assessing the credit risk within the commercial pipeline. As an Onboarding Analyst you will perform tailored risk assessment on new prospects across all regions whilst developing Checkout.com’s risk tools and methodologies.
This role offers a unique exposure to our core business areas collaborating closely with both key internal players (Business Development, Sales, Legal teams and Top Management) and interface with some of our high value merchants and partners.
- Perform business risk assessments on all new customers to identify risky business practices and present appropriate mitigations
- Improve risk tools, processes and procedures to increase efficiency of manual tasks, accuracy of decision making and quality of output
- Develop & document policies and best practices for wider Commercial & Operations Teams
- Collaborate with various internal teams from Product, Commercial & Strategy to develop a world-class risk underwriting tool
- Obsessed with slick processes, always aiming for simplicity and efficiency
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, cash flow analysis and comfortable reading and interpreting financial statements
- Strong collaborator, communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders across organisations
- Readiness to work with busy schedules and tight deadlines
- Ability to approach problems in a qualitative manner, always working to find a solution
- Ideally fluent in a 2nd language
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Understanding of AML, Due Diligence and Risk Management is a plus
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.