Executive Assistant (Leadership Team)
People – People Experience
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Executive Assistant to support our dynamic Leadership Team. Checkout.com has big expansion plans and strong business targets to meet for the next coming years and so we need someone to support our Top Executives alongside the Executive Assistant to the CEO to whom you will be reporting directly.
- Supporting and working in collaboration with the Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Assisting in the delivery and execution of the Leadership Team daily responsibilities with constantly shifting priorities.
- Scheduling agenda, organization of professional matters
- Managing miscellaneous tasks to support the Leadership Team, which will vary according to time periods and priorities
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for business travels
- Collating and filing expenses
- Following, updating and implementing procedures
- Maintaining and updating the administrative system
- Answering phone calls and routing requests appropriately
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Excellent command of English
- French knowledge is a plus
- Extremely flexible, hands-on and capable of multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Travel and being on call outside of normal working hours may be required
- Work well under pressure, able to handle hectic work schedules
- Proactive and resilient approach to work
- Ability to manage high volume workload and conflicting priorities
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Tact, diplomacy and patience
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.