Social Media Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
The Checkout.com marketing team works to grow our brand awareness, drive new business and share our unique value with existing customers and prospective leads.
The team is looking to hire a Social Media manager to craft creative, unique content; engage with our merchants and partners; and build brand affinity through storytelling and information sharing. In this role, the Social Media Manager will oversee our cross-channel editorial calendar and assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of all of our Checkout.com social media channels.
You’ll work cross-functionally with our content marketing, design, and communications team to concept, draft and execute brand and awareness campaigns. You’ll also work with our product teams to take new products to market. This is an ideal role the social-media obsessed. We want you to be on the front lines of our user communications and be the voice of our brand.
- Manage Checkout.com’s LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Oversee Checkout.com’s cross-channel social media strategy and calendar
- Monitor key industry trends, news and events and share, comment and engage in real time
- Monitor sentiment and social discussions around Checkout.com
- Partner with internal design and copy teams to create unique, valuable content
- Report analytics regularly, helping drive quarterly goals and grow channel benchmarks
- Engage with Checkout.com merchants and partners across social channels to foster our relationship
- 2-4 years experience in a related field
- Strong experience in branded social media, with a focus on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- An obsession with timeliness and an always-on attitude (social never sleeps!)
- A creative approach and an obsession with the details
- Experience with design tools like inDesign, Photoshop or Figma
- A love of social media metrics and experience with analytics platforms
- Ability to think strategically about how social media drives the broader business
- Experience with B2B or enterprise businesses
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.