Product Analyst - TechFinance
Product – Product Management
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is offering a unique opportunity to join a new product that will be exposed to many parts of our growing business, providing huge learning and personal growth potential. You will provide deep analytical expertise to drive and revolutionise our products from vision to reality in the most effective and efficient way.
This Product Analyst will be able to understand business problems, jobs to be done, analysing and synthesising data, to then translate findings into coherent product strategies with measurable outcomes.
Reporting to the Product Lead and collaborating with Engineers and Business Stakeholders in an agile and very dynamic environment, you will be required to be flexible and adaptable at all times. You will have a keen eye for new trends in technology and products suggesting and driving new ideas for innovation.
About the product - Tech Finance
A suite of products responsible for enhancing and optimisation Checkout.com’s financial processes, becoming the golden source and distribution hub of financial data to a variety of end user groups. With Checkout.com’s fast paced growth and complex business domain we thrive in the ongoing challenges of data integrity, granularity, and scalability.
- In-depth behavioural analysis of transaction processing lifecycle
- Collecting, understanding, and conveying business requirements
- Prioritisation of requirements to ensure highest return of investment
- Coordinate multiple involved parties in achieving discovery and delivery goals
- Highlight, report and manage product risks & issues
- Encourage use of Agile principles in the team and wider business
- Ownership of sub-components of the product across their entire lifecycle
- Provide ongoing support to the Product Lead
- Maintain the product roadmap in collaboration with Product Lead
- 2+ years hands-on Product experience in a fast-paced Technology start-up
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience interrogating large data sets for low level and high-level analysis
- Drive to grow into a leadership role
- Aspiration to grow your product management skills
- Understanding of different delivery methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, Waterfall
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Passion for product and technology
- Degree educated
- Fluent in English
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence (a plus)
- Experience using SQL (a plus)
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.