Sales Manager EU
Commercial – Sales
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com are actively for an enthusiastic and talented Sales Manager to join our fast growing Commercial Team in London to drive rapid growth across various industries for our revolutionary online payment solution.
If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment solutions in a high-growth and competitive environment, this is the role for you. In return, on top of a tremendous working environment, we offer you an unrivalled uncapped recurring commissions plan!
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial Europe, the Sales Manager will handle multiple sales cycles, always ensuring a high conversion rate and outperforming the sales targets.
Along the way, you'll collaborate closely with various in-house talents across Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospects. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform sales targets through personal drive.
- Identify the most promising merchants and prospects that will help Checkout.com grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals.
- Sell our new cross-borders payment solutions and services to eCommerce merchants through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Help new merchants evaluate Checkout.com and handle detailed questions about our product capabilities.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for merchants and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- 3+ years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology.
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.