Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
The Checkout.com marketing team works to raise brand awareness, acquire new customers, and educate our merchant base through high-value, data-driven content. We are looking for an experienced Content Developer and Editorial Manager to run our bespoke content program.
This role is unique in that it focuses on creating large-scale, report-centric content to be leveraged by highly-sophisticated enterprise customers and external press and communications. We want you to create content that matters, helping position Checkout.com as a thought leader in the ever-evolving payments space and creating true value for our merchant base.
You will partner with our data, press relations, executive, and broader marketing functions to develop broad content programs. You will also partner and oversee relationships with third-party research analysts to develop industry-informing reports and information. You will look to achieve these goals through content-based strategies ranging from native content placements to paid amplification to partnership placements.
- Develop Checkout.com’s bespoke content marketing program, with a focus on data-driven reports and high-value, long-form assets
- Craft all assets, including editorial content
- Partner with creative and web teams to develop digital and interactive educational resources
- Collaborate with Checkout.com’s internal business intelligence and data teams to find new trends in the payments industry
- Manage relationships with third-party research firms and analysts
- Work closely with Social Media, SEO, Digital and Communications to determine distribution strategies for content to drive enterprise business opportunities
- Work closely with SEO, Product Marketing and Communications to define and drive product and educational narratives
- 6-8 years of post-university work experience and a BA/BS in a related field such as journalism or economics
- A deep understanding of the global payments landscape
- Experience running data-centric content programs
- A love of writing and content production - this role will focus heavily on writing and development
- Top notch editing skills
- A creative approach and an obsession with the details
- Experience with B2B or enterprise businesses
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.