Senior Product Marketing Manager - Commercial
Product – Product Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Now is an exciting time to join Product Marketing at Checkout.com. Last year we secured a record $230 million series A funding to enable us to realise our unique vision for the payments market. Product Marketing will play a pivotal role in ensuring that we connect our product roadmap with crisp and compelling commercial value propositions.
We’re building a team of the sharpest, most visionary Product Marketers to craft the core value stories and building blocks to power our Commercial teams for success.
We’re now looking for a Senior Product Marketer to drive the core Commercial-facing requirements for the Product Marketing team. This role partners closely with all areas of the Commercial organisation (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Partnerships, Sales Enablement, Solutions Engineering) as well as the Product team in order to empower Commercial teams with core product value messaging and materials for success.
- Connecting teams: connecting the dots between Commercial and Product teams to ensure a continuous feedback loop, and working with the Sales Operations team to operationalise this
- Core product propositions: develop and maintain core product value messaging, ensuring that this maps clearly to customer needs, resonates with target audiences and drives velocity through the sales process
- Tools & materials: develop collateral to communicate the core value of our products value and how they work to internal and external audiences
- Commercial team enablement: partner with Sales Enablement to ensure a strong understanding of how our products work and how best to communicate their value
- Segment value messaging: partner with Marketing teams to produce regional or industry level value propositions and enable Sales
- Competitive analysis: ensure there are appropriate mechanisms and materials in place to capture and share competitive intelligence
- Product roadmap: ensure a strong understanding among Commercial teams of the roadmap, including messaging and strategic vision
- Partner propositions: work with Partnerships team on joint value propositions for strategic partners
- 4+ years experience as a Product Marketing Manager working closely with Commercial teams to take products to market in a fast-growth B2B technology company
- Proven experience in producing programmes, tools and materials that effectively enable scaling Sales teams
- The ability to grasp complex concepts and translate them into simple propositions for internal and external audiences
- Strong communicator - you use your interpersonal and collaborative skills to bring our core product proposition to life and enable others to do the same
- Natural storyteller - you intuitively craft persuasive and compelling product stories
- Prior experience working for a scaling B2B tech company a huge plus
- Familiarity with technical products and/or payments landscape preferred
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.