Demand Generation Lead
Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a highly motivated Demand Generation Lead to join our team in London. This role will be responsible for building robust lead generation and account based marketing programs to grow our acquisition of key strategic accounts.
In this role, the Demand Generation Lead will partner with our broader marketing organisation and commercial team to refine our list of target prospects, develop personalised marketing strategies based on the unique needs of those accounts, develop nurturing programs and increase overarching inbound interest from enterprise businesses. You will also be tasked with selecting and implementing our demand generation marketing technology stack.
This role requires a strong understanding of marketing automation systems, lead scoring, attribution and routing rules. You’ll work cross functionally with our digital, SEO, and events teams to help drive incremental value out of existing programs. You should have a creative, innovative approach anchored in an obsession with analytics.
- Collaborate with global commercial leadership to define target strategic accounts and build unique marketing strategies and campaigns for key prospects
- Work cross-functionally with Events, Digital, Content and SEO marketing to optimise delivery of high-value content and touch points at the optimal moment in an account’s discovery and sales journey, meeting critical pipeline goals
- Guide the development of custom messaging and collateral to fuel the success of demand generation and account based marketing programs
- Grow prospect database of addressable leads, and ensure database cleanliness against existing/former customer databases
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure appropriate lead and account tracking, routing and scoring
- Define success metrics and own performance analysis of ABM and lead generation programs
- 6+ years in B2B enterprise marketing or lead generation, with at least 2 years of account based marketing experience
- Expertise with sales and marketing automation tools, including Salesforce, Marketo, Engagio, etc.
- Extensive experience partnering with global commercial and marketing organisations
- Excellent content creation skills, including crafting messaging, copy and creative briefs
- Deep knowledge of marketing metrics and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- An energetic and willing attitude
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.