Regulatory Reporting Associate
Finance – Finance
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role:
Checkout.com is looking for a highly performing Regulatory Reporting Associate to join our fast-paced team. The ideal candidate will have interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple deliverables, prioritise, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organisation.
- Responsible for the accurate production of certain FCA and other international regulators reporting on a timely basis
- Ensure all key judgements are made visible and are clearly documented for review by the Financial Controller and the VP Central Finance.
- Maintain up to data documentation of interpretations and judgements and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Present relevant returns for review and sign-off.
- Engage with Business SMEs to obtain comfort over values reported in the Regulatory Returns.
- Assist the finance team in the continuous review and enhancement of existing reporting processes along with implementing new reporting requirements into the BAU processes as they fall due.
- Support ad hoc reporting, communication and analysis as required
- Develop and then maintain up to date knowledge of reporting requirements, regulatory changes and developments
- Relationship manager for ongoing banking relationships across the Globe (UK,
- France, HK, SG, Australia, USA etc)
- Good Excel skills
- AAT qualified or Part qualified Accountant by exams or experience
- Desire to learn and develop
- Demonstration of a strong professional approach with an attention to detail
- Ability to work in a structured manner to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within defined policies and within a strict control environment
- Ability to interrogate large volumes of data
- Strong communicator – verbal and written
- Team orientated
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.