Channel Partnership Lead
Commercial – Strategic Partnerships
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively seeking a Channel Partnerships Lead to join our Commercial team. The role, based in our San Francisco office, involves engaging with strategically aligned companies, system integrators, consultancies and other referral partners that will contribute to growing Checkout.com’s business across the US.
You will collaborate closely with various in-house teams across Product, Technology and Business to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with prospective Partners. The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and driven to outperform targets.
- Develop and maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and of potential partners
- Strategically position our cross-borders payment solutions and services to prospective partners
- Lead identification, negotiation and execution of product partnership opportunities.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
- Work with cross functional teams to launch and manage new partners growing Checkout.com’s platforms portfolio
- Working with the Engineering and Integration teams to bring new platform partnerships to market
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent
- You are product-oriented and tech-savvy, with a keen eye for commercial opportunities
- You have exceptional communication skills and techniques
- You have the ability to identify key companies that are essential to growing Checkout.com’s existing partners network
- You will sustain a well-organized portfolio and maintain key partners
- You are proactive, and you have the ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Experience working with existing Checkout.com platform partners, such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Zuora, Magento, etc.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.