Business Support Specialist
Operations – Operations
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively looking for a highly driven Business Support Specialist to support Sales and Account management in regards to new and existing merchants questions around onboarding, PCI and restricted products.
The Business Support Specialist will act as a front-line to ensure that our merchants queries are handled and solved in an effective and timely manner. In this role you will be closely collaborating with cross-functional teams and contributing to the improvement of internal processes.
This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your talent in exciting challenges and build a successful career path as we are currently taking our product to the next level.
The ideal candidate must be tech-savvy and customer-oriented with eager to join an entrepreneurial, high-pace environment and take part in our little revolution.
- Serve as the first point of contact for post-launch integration requests from client’s technical resources and the primary contact for help desk and integration questions via email and phone
- Proactively assist merchants with any technical issues (e.g. configuration, debugging, documentation, testing) related to their daily use of our solution and coordinate with other team members when needed
- Partner with Customer Operations, Sales, and Software Development to resolve issues that arise during merchant trials, integrations, or post-implementation support
- Advise management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Graduated from a Top University
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to deliver practical solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build/maintain a strong working relationship
- Excellent ability to self-prioritize and time-box tasks without guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory
- Ability to work odd-hours
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.