Account Based Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for an ambitious and motivated account based marketing specialist to drive demand and engagement across its global priority prospect accounts base.
The Account Based Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and prioritising target accounts and for the development, implementation, execution and measurement of account marketing programmes. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing function as well with the global sales team to deliver these programmes.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing best practices you will use one-to-one and programmatic ABM to reach and engage with our target audience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in executing strategic campaigns, taking a data-driven approach and collaborating with stakeholders on the sales team in order to build Checkout.com’s account specific marketing. You will track performance and use account intelligence to optimise and iterate campaigns.
You are a self-starter with an energetic and willing attitude. An organised and collaborative individual who thrives in fast-paced environments. You are passionate about personalised, creative and data-based marketing. You have strong communication skills and enjoy building and maintaining a strong rapport with your sales stakeholders.
This role reports to the Senior Demand Generation Manager, who looks after the Demand Generation function globally.
- Research, build and prioritise target accounts based on opportunity (buyer need, persona, vertical etc.) whilst working closely with global sales teams
- Lead the creation, implementation and execution of ABM marketing programmes collaborating closely with the rest of the marketing function to deliver strategic assets (content, events, web journeys, etc.) that drive audience engagement
- Create and execute quarterly, yearly marketing plans for targeted lists of accounts in order to deepen account engagement - from new customer acquisition to accelerating opportunity close to expansion
- Deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Collaborate cross functionally with the global sales team
- Define KPIs, measure performance and optimise campaigns based on data & insights. Work with marketing operations & analytics to produce regular performance reports
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B/SaaS, enterprise or demand generation marketing
- Previous ABM marketing experience
- Data-driven marketer with a proven track record growing demand and audience, account engagement
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, partnerships, creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- Working knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce, Demandbase, Engagio and other marketing technology platforms
- Self-starter who has built programmes from the ground up and is able to prioritise competing projects
- An energetic and willing attitude
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.