Senior Product Marketing Manager - Core Product
Product – Product Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Now is an exciting time to join Product Marketing at Checkout.com. Our vision for the payments market is huge, and our Product team are working on a range of exciting developments. But to realise this opportunity, we need to couple crisp value proposition development with seamless product launches, underpinned by a deep understanding of the problems that we are solving for customers.
We’re now looking for a Senior Product Marketer to manage all requirements for our Core Payments offering. Partnering with the Product teams at every stage of the product lifecycle to drive growth, this role will focus on optimising the usage and uptake of our Payments product.
- Lead Product Marketing for our Core Product: Partner with the Product teams to become the Product Marketing expert for our Payments product
- Customer insights: Support roadmap development and prioritisation by gathering and synthesizing customer insights to inform roadmaps
- Roadmaps for Commercial teams: Work with the Product and broader Product Marketing team to ensure Commercial teams understand and can communicate as appropriate the roadmap for core products, both in terms of longer term strategic vision and medium term launch schedule
- New product and feature GTM: Work alongside Product teams to take new products and features to market. Craft go-to-market strategies for releases, and partner with Marketing on launch plans to drive adoption and growth
- Product lifecycle: Partner with Product teams to support ongoing optimisation and monetisation opportunities
- Value proposition messaging: Create strong value messaging for our core product that resonates with key personas and target segments
- Collateral creation and enablement: Build and maintain a library of materials (datasheets, pitch decks, competitor intelligence) to support Commercial team messaging and conversations, and enable teams to use them effectively
- At least 4 years experience in Product Marketing working closely with Product teams to take products to market and optimise them throughout the lifecycle
- Experience in a fast growth B2B technology company
- Demonstrable experience of crafting go-to-market plans and driving them forward for effective product launches
- Clear understanding of the role of customer insight in go-to-market planning and how to use insights to inform product roadmaps
- Experience of crafting crisp and targeted value propositions that resonate with target audiences
- Experience of working with Sales teams to ensure that they have the knowledge and materials to effectively communicate the value of a product offering
- Naturally strong written and verbal communicator with the ability to spot inconsistencies or gaps and fix them
- Able to juggle multiple plates and keep projects on track or pivot to accommodate changing priorities while interacting with stakeholders
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.