People – People Acquisition
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented in-house Technical Recruiter to join our growing People Acquisition Team. You will support the company's rocketing growth and success by identifying, attracting and retaining the best talent possible across our global offices.
You will help source and guide candidates throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring the best experience for the candidate and establishing Checkout.com as the most attractive brand to work for.
Joining one of the most promising FinTech companies in the world, you will have the opportunity to work alongside very talented Recruitment and HR professionals to deliver an ambitious recruitment roadmap. This will be across a variety of disciplines and offices including London, Paris, Berlin, Porto and Mauritius, fuelling our rapid growth.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic and resourceful individual, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously in an entrepreneurial, high-pace environment.
- Help maintain talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Collaborate with various Hiring Managers across the Company to provide progress updates and status
- Build compelling job descriptions, advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Screen all applications received on our ATS and share with the Hiring Team accordingly
- Maintain relationships with critical talent pipelines, internal business partners and while ensuring an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Help organise and attend events to attract candidates
- Support on important projects benefiting the wider business on process improvement
- 1 years talent acquisition/sourcing experience in a busy high-growth environment, preferably in the Technology/FinTech industry
- Experience recruiting engineering roles, specifically .NET positions would be desirable
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple relationships
- Laser-focused excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity and ability to display confidentiality at all times
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and outperform through personal drive
- Spirited team player and willing to nurture a unique office culture that we call “home”
- BSc in HR, Business, Communication or related
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.