Hong Kong /
Operations – Compliance /
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
About the role
As a Compliance Analyst you will be is dealing with our existing customers’ requests and perform related analysis on several aspects: Business risk, Regulatory compliance and Card scheme industry requirements.
This role offers a unique exposure to our core business areas collaborating closely with both key internal players (Business Development, Sales, Legal teams and Top Management) and interface with our high value merchants and partners.
- Deal with change requests coming from our customers, and be able to liaise with merchant directly
- Perform Customer Due Diligence and AML risk assessment of our customers: collecting background information and analysing risks associated.
- Perform business risk assessment on existing customers to identify risky business practices and present appropriate mitigations
- Deal with regulatory and card scheme compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Commercial, Risk, Customer Support…)
- Obsessed with slick processes, always aiming for simplicity and efficiency
- Strong collaborator, communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders across organisations
- Able to work independently
- Readiness to work with busy schedules and tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a plus
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Understanding of Payment processing industry and/or e-commerce environment is a plus
We are always looking for great people so if you don’t see a role here that fits you but you want to work with us, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining the kind of role you are searching for and we will contact you.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.