Commercial – Solutions Engineering /
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
About the Role
Checkout.com is actively looking for a dynamic & motivated Implementation Engineer responsible for providing our merchants and business partners with a world class technical support during the implementation process.
You will play a critical role in maintaining the trust of our customers, ensuring that any technical queries that arise during the implementation process are answered and escalated when required. Working directly with our customers’ technical teams to resolve issues, you will also collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders across Technology and Business to contribute towards consolidating Checkout.com’s position as a leading online payment solutions provider in the region.
The ideal candidate must be customer-driven and tech-savvy, with solid problem-solving abilities and eager to join a dynamic, agile and fast growing environment.
- Provide first and second line support to merchants during their implementation of Checkout.com payment processing technology
- Answer all merchants’ integration related questions, including but not limited to configuration, debugging, documentation, testing, and go live support
- Manage incidents as related to the integration (investigation, troubleshooting, escalation, resolution, reporting, time tracking and analysis of incidents)
- Partner internally with Business Support, Sales, Software and Web Development to resolve issues that arise during customer trials, integrations, or post implementation support
- Advise Management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
- Able to multitask with multiple projects and integrations of key customers
- Maintain/update existing libraries/plugins used in integrations
- 3+ years Technical Support experience in a Tech/FinTech company
- Strong coding skills (Ideally Java, PHP, C# or other)
- Knowledge of WAMP/LAMP stacks
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity of Android and iOS is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work in a customer focused and target driven environment
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Mandarin would be appreciated
We are always looking for great people so if you don’t see a role here that fits you but you want to work with us, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining the kind of role you are searching for and we will contact you.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.