Senior Information Security Analyst
Technology – Information Security
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the Role
Checkout.com is actively looking for experienced Information Security Analysts to join the Information Security team. In this role you will provide expertise in the support and implementation of security controls to protect Checkout customers, systems, assets and organisational threats.
Joining a high-growth global FinTech Company and collaborating with various enthusiastic and excellence-driven people, you will gain exposure to a fast-scaling Cloud environment where you will be able to learn while making a real impact.
- Lead the operation and monitoring of assurance controls and security intelligence.
- Investigate observations found during routine analysis of activities and own the remediation liaising with the wider business where needed to ensure resolution.
- Become a subject matter expert working with the IT and product teams to ensure security remains baked in from the outset.
- Ensuring day to day Information Security and Compliance obligations and responsibilities are met.
- Conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies to mitigate risk.
- Assist with achieving and maintaining ongoing PCI DSS compliancy across the business.
- Conduct internal audits across business units to assess ongoing compliance and own any identified issues through to remediation.
- Participate in development and implementation of the appropriate and effective controls to mitigate identified threats and risks.
- Work closely with the wider CKO teams (IT, Engineering etc) to ensure strong Information security governance and information assurance is in place securing the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the business.
- Participate in delivering the Security Awareness and education program across Checkout.
- Collaborate with passionate technologists across multiple disciplines to ensure security and compliance requirements.
- Proven experience in an IT or IT Security role.
- Advanced knowledge of information security standards, practices, and methodologies as well as advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced understanding of SIEM tools.
- Understanding of vulnerability management including network and web application testing, application security vulnerabilities.
- Working knowledge of;
- PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO27001.
- Application and data security in a multi-platform environment (Windows, Linux, SQL, Couchbase, Cloud).
- Microsoft Server 2016, Windows 10, including active directory, MDM and DLP.
- Exhibit ownership, follow through, initiative, awareness and effective communication with peers and the ability to speak of details of the identified issue to both the business and technical teams.
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure design & public cloud architecture.
- Self-motivated, able to deliver consistent results through problem solving.
- Autonomous, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance.
- Fluent in English.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.