Deal Desk Analyst
San Francisco /
Commercial – Sales Operations /
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
About the role
Checkout.com is seeking a Deal Desk Analyst to join our growing commercial team in San Francisco to support our global growth. You will be partnering with our Sales teams across all locations to share best practices and business insights and will support their success in enabling them to be more strategic and efficient.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, detail-oriented and confident in collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams throughout the organisation. Within this role, you will be working cross-functionally with teams such as Sales, Product, Legal and Finance.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is able to work autonomously and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment in which they can exceed expectations through personal drive. You should be passionate about Deal Desk, enjoy working closely with sales teams and be hungry for a challenge.
- Respond to inbound requests from Sales team related to contracts
- Validate all opportunities to match contracts daily
- Work closely with Customer Onboarding and Legal to ensure quick and efficient sign up of new merchants
- Work with Customer Success on all new amendments
- Support sales team with pricing and constructing quotes/sales orders
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure deals and order documents are properly constructed
- Ensure orders follow approved contracts, pricing, revenue and other internal guidelines
- Review and process customer agreements/contracts
- Respond to customer and field inquiries related to quotes, orders and contracts/agreements
- Respond to Customer Support on inquiries relating to customer agreements
- Maintain customer files and records in internal systems.
- Very detail oriented
- Deal desk and/or KYC experience
- Management experience
- Passionate about working with Sales
- Fast-learner and motivated by new challenges
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS PPT
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Humble and hungry to learn
- Passionate about technology, with a keen interest in the payment industry
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English
We are always looking for great people so if you don’t see a role here that fits you but you want to work with us, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining the kind of role you are searching for and we will contact you.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.