Commercial – Sales
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Sales Support to play a key role in our growing team at a time of rapid expansion.
Working alongside our Sales Management team, you will have the opportunity to gain insight into the complete sales journey as well as to build relationships with and collaborate with various internal teams such as Merchant Onboarding and Product. The role will range from client-facing responsibilities such as onboarding new merchants to supporting on Salesforce reporting and improving internal processes. The role will also encompass various other responsibilities such as analytics. It is a perfect opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the world of Sales within the Payments sphere.
This multi-faceted role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about online payments, FinTech & fast-growing companies.
- Helping with onboarding new merchants and optimising the process between Merchant Onboarding and Sales teams
- Acting as the link between the Merchant Onboarding team, Product teams and Sales team
- Helping with creation of lead lists, contributing to lead generation and reaching out to prospective merchants
- Helping with Salesforce reporting and ensuring that the Sales team is keeping information up to date
- Helping with amendments for existing merchants
- Using sales tools to work on pre-reporting for conferences
- Being up to date on best practices, key business insights and industry trends, and informing Sales team
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in a Support or Operations role
- Tech-savvy, with a strong interest in Payments
- Quick learner, with an ability to quickly understand Checkout.com’s product and value proposition
- Previous experience with Salesforce would be a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.