Product – Product Management
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively seeking a resourceful Product Analyst with a can-do attitude to join our Product & Innovation Team. You will provide deep analytical expertise to drive and revolutionise our products from vision to reality in the most effective and efficient way.
The Product Analyst will be able to understand desired outcomes, elicit requirements, and then translate them into coherent functionalities that can be easily implemented.
You will synthesise and articulate business insights to deliver required specifications, conduct feasibility studies, and produce designs/models. You will support the roll-out of a variety of initiatives, from business-led projects (e.g. product launches) to technology-led projects (e.g. security upgrades).
Reporting to our Head of Product and collaborating with Engineers and Business Stakeholders in an agile and very dynamic environment, you will be required to be flexible and adaptable at all times. You will have a keen eye for new trends in technology and products suggesting and driving new ideas for innovation.
- Ownership of products across their entire lifecycle
- Provide ongoing support to the Product Leader
- Maintain the product roadmap in collaboration with Product Leaders
- Collecting, understanding and conveying business requirements for given projects
- Finding and communicating solutions to large and/or complex needs
- Producing business and functional requirements as well as inputting into technical requirements
- To develop, optimise & document business processes
- To conduct day to day management of formal change requests in relation to changes in project scope
- Highlight, report and manage project risks & issues
- 2+ years hands-on Product Analyst experience in a fast-paced Technology start-up
- Leadership potential
- Aspiration to grow your product management skills within a fast paced tech startup
- Exposure to a range of project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Kanban
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Project, Confluence and GitHub is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholder
- Avid reader of all technology publications and blogs
- Degree Educated
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.