Senior Product Marketing Manager - Payment Services Portfolio
Marketing – Product Marketing /
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it's not just what we build that makes us different. It's how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Product Marketing, Payment Services Portfolio at Checkout.com
At Checkout.com, Product Marketing is responsible for orchestrating and translating the value of our leading payment technology into customer-centric, commercially driven initiatives.
Reporting to the VP Product Marketing, and as one of our senior portfolio product marketing managers, you’ll be responsible for the end-to-end product marketing efforts of our Payment Services portfolio. From insight generation and bringing the voice of our customers to the table to proposition development, messaging, GTM, lifecycle management, and experimentation - it’s the full product marketing management flywheel!
With one direct report already in place, this brand-new role enables you to work with the world’s most admired brands, plus partner with ambitious and passionate players across Checkout.com’s product, engineering, commercial, marketing, design, and operation teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Utilizing merchant, market, and competitive insights to influence and inspire product development and prioritization
- Partner closely with strategy and commercial teams to determine market fit, segmentation, Total Addressable Market (TAM), and targeting
- Strategize, plan and lead high-impact product launches and GTM activities that deliver commercial results
- Create alignment and vision across our Payment Service products (acquiring, payment methods, gateway etc) and identify opportunities that deliver to company OKRs
- Craft core value propositions and product messaging that target specific verticals, personas, regions or competitors
- Craft cross-sell and up-sell plays to ensure Checkout.com provides continuous value to our merchants as part of our multi product approach.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams at each stage of the product lifecycle to drive growth, from early discovery through to public launch and beyond
- Utilize experimentation and a fail-fast approach in an effort to enrich Checkout.com’s product marketing toolkit
- You have proven product marketing management expertise and seniority working across B2B, API-based products, and/or SaaS environments; experience in FinTech/ payments and across competitive industries is a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial and self-starter skills, comfortable in a high-growth environment, and navigating ambiguity to make decisions and drive wider delivery without getting lost in the detail
- Based in London or proximate timezone preferred, you'll work together with the Payment Service product team in London
- Experience in delivering operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience in developing commercially high-impact value propositions, positioning and messaging for target verticals, personas, and regions
- Experience in creating effective Sales materials to engage Enterprise-level accounts
- Experience in influencing and driving strategic directions with a cross-functional team
- A coach-first, transparent, collaborative management style
- Excellence in both written and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don't stop at 'good' here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We're proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.