VP Product - Payment Processing
Product – Product Management
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is seeking an experienced Product VP to lead one of the companies most important product groups, Payment Processing. Our passion is to change the world of online payments and the Product Team sits at the heart of achieving our ambitious vision and goals.
The role, based in our London office in the broader Product Group, will involve working closely with our engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to help shape the future of online payments. You will act as an important bridge between Product, Technology and the Business, to understand desired outcomes, elicit requirements, and then translate them into coherent propositions that can be easily implemented for our innovative and groundbreaking products.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right product expert to take their career to the next level and become a key member of the product leadership team at Checkout.com. These opportunities don’t come around very often and we are excited to open up a role of this magnitude.
- Take the lead delivering a seamless user-experience by being product-oriented and commercially-minded
- Own the agenda and roadmaps for the Payments Processing group which consists of: Payment Interfaces, Gateway, Card Processing, APM Processing and Platform Operations
- Have the ability to approach improvement opportunities with a flexible mindset
- An expert at time management and have exceptional documentation skills
- An empathetic leader, whereby you collaborate with various stakeholders in a smart way to get the job done
- Most importantly, be excited about scaling our products to help build a global, product-driven company that will revolutionize the digital commerce space
- Mentor and coach Product Leaders, Product Managers and Product Analysts in your product group
- 8+ years hands-on Product Management experience in a fast-paced Technology start-up
- Payments Experience with a technical background
- Experience leading and aligning multiple product teams with the core product strategy
- Aspiration to grow your product management leadership skills within a fast-paced tech startup
- Exposure to a range of project delivery methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, productboard, Confluence and GitHub is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Avid reader of all technology publications and blogs
- Degree Educated
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.