Facilities Operations Team Administrator
People – People Experience /
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
● 2+ years in a comparable Facilities management role
● Experience with H&S legislation
● IOSH or equivalent qualification
● FM qualification desirable
● Proficiency in the use of Excel
● Ability to analyse financial data
● Solid knowledge of workplace trends
● Ability to adapt to changing requirements seamlessly
● Resourceful at coming up with creative ideas
● Highly organised
● Attention to detail
● Proactive, always thinking one step ahead
● Used to working in a fast-paced environment
● Hands-on, always ready to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for the team
Don't meet all the requirements? Please still apply if you think you are the right person for the position. We are always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
About The Team
The People team’s vision is to enable growth at Checkout.com through our greatest asset - our people! We are a passionate team with a progressive approach that has the employee experience at its core.
The People Experience team is one of the five pillars of our People department – our mission is to enable our people by creating a seamless and connected experience inside and outside the workplace.
We look after six core programs, across 13 global locations:
● Build - Global Real Estate
● Home - Office Management
● Safe - Environment, Health, Safety and Security
● Together - Internal Events
● Stronger - Wellbeing
Our delivery approach is:
● Connected and Inclusive
● Sustainable and Secure
● Scalable and Innovative
What you will be doing
Last year our headcount grew by 100% and we are continuing to expand and grow at a rapid pace. With this comes many new office spaces and an extensive project pipeline for 2020 and beyond.
This new role will be key in helping drive the People Experience team goals forward. Identifying opportunities for improved performance and productivity of our workspaces.
Reporting into the Senior People Experience Manager you will work with key members of the team and the wider business to roll out new strategies that will increase efficiencies to our day-to-day Facilities Management operations.
You will have a good working knowledge regarding the Facilities Management requirements and best practices associated with a fast-growing space portfolio.
You will assist in the delivery of global People Experience projects, such as the opening of multiple spaces, a new Service Desk software, Asset Tracking System and a Workspace Wellness Monitoring platform.
● Support the planning and implementation of People Experience projects
● Manage lease documentation
● Assist with team budget administration
● Manage contract documentation
● Prepare engaging presentations to be used across all levels of the business
● Support with administrative duties
● Maintain team intranet content
● Prepare reports on key team metrics
Benefits and Perks
● Flexible Working (work from home and flexi-time)
● Competitive Training Opportunities
● Birthday Off
● Company Retreat (secret annual trips!)
● Pension Scheme, Premium Health Insurance, Cycle-to-work, Transport Schemes and lots more!
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, our values are the foundation of everything we do, including the experience we offer our people.
We support your professional growth by providing career development programmes and leadership training. We are excited to offer tailored learning pathways that are accompanied by online learning platforms, and the opportunity to attend conferences.
Along with recognising everyday excellence amongst our team, we also celebrate those that go above and beyond through our peer-nominated quarterly recognition award programme.
We are proud of our global connections enriched by our employee-led internal community groups, and delight in celebrating a multitude of cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Click the link to visit our website and watch our company video!
We are always looking for great people so if you don’t see a role here that fits you but you want to work with us, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining the kind of role you are searching for and we will contact you.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.