Compliance Data Analyst
Operations – Compliance
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is actively looking for a Compliance Data Analyst who will analyse, assess and report on compliance data from across the business. This is a great opportunity to create immediate impact and progress your career in a fast-growing payments company, specialising in providing compliance data analytics to a global audience. Working closely with internal business, operations, risk and various functional key-stakeholders, the role will be key in providing both a granular and C-suite level of management information related to the compliance function.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in data management, as well as the ability to present data in a consumable, sustainable and presentable format.
- Work closely compliance, customer operations and other teams to analyse compliance-related data from across the business;
- Performs in-depth technical analysis of data to identify trends, patterns and potential issues;
- Provides regular reporting on compliance tasks and data sources.;
- Utilise data sources from across the business for the production of timely, accurate and detailed compliance management information;
- Contributes ideas for improvements to the support process and infrastructure and strive to continually improve the process.
- Experience in Databases (Oracle, SQL server, DB2);
- Experience in production of data through market-leading visualisation tools (Tableau, Click, R);
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel;
- Solution driven approach, with exemplary problem solving and analytical skills;
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanour;
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills and a flexible approach to work;
- Experience of Accuity Continuity a plus;
- Fluency in English.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.