IT Service Delivery Manager
Technology – IT Security and Infrastructure
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager to help develop, embed and continually improve our library of ITIL processes, encompassing Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
The successful applicant will be joining a highly skilled IT Team, responsible for Checkout.com’s cloud infrastructure, security and IT service throughout the business. They will also possess exceptional leadership skills and the necessary experience to know when and how to apply them in a high pressure, continually evolving, technical and service focused environment.
- Form a key part of the Incident Management team, working with internal and external resources to deliver incident reports, root cause analysis and problem resolution.
- Drive down incident rates and work with 1st line operations teams to improve service recovery times
- Help to support and deliver the Change Management, Incident Management & Problem Management processes.
- Providing review and approval for changes impacting IT services.
- Support the transition of new services into production ensuring that all elements of Operational Acceptance have been addressed.
- Develop, monitor and manage SLA’s and KPI’s to ensure that IT Service can be quantified and measured.
- Become a strong figurehead for the emerging service focused culture in Mauritius and continue to embed this as we grow.
- Provide an “in region” center of excellence for IT Service Management and Service Delivery.
- Understand customer/stakeholder experience, how it relates to IT and how we can improve customer experience/organisational performance.
- Exceptional leadership, communication and motivational skills.
- Experience of leading and motivating individuals or teams in a service focused environment
- Experience of driving and embedding an organisational service focused culture
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources
- Ability to identify trends and issues at an early stage
- Detail-oriented and able to find focused solutions to business problems
- Understands the requirements of the business, with a good level of commercial acumen
- Thorough knowledge of IT delivery and support processes along with proven project management experience in delivering complex global or regional projects.
- Experience of employing ITIL processes to manage and deliver IT
- Proactive self-starter, plans and manages own workload, able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of PCI, DSS and DGPS controls and the processes required to sustain compliance
- Takes initiative and makes things happen
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.