FP&A And Reporting Associate
Finance – Finance
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role:
The new FP&A Associate will be working with the FP&A team, enhancing reporting, and utilising BI systems on a range of ongoing projects.
- To produce accurate and thorough financial analysis presented in a meaningful and focused way to enable decision makers within the organisation to make fully informed and financially sound decisions
- To support the budgeting process during the budgeting cycle, setting appropriate timetables and ensuring all activities are completed by budget holders and management across the organisation
- To support delivery of the annual budget to the required standard
- To support the education of, and deliver training to, managers in the compilation and management of their annual budgets, project budgets, forecasts, and inputs to financial models
- To enhance the development of reporting tools (internally developed and external) to ensure budget holders have access to a useful and relevant self-service system that evolves with their needs over time, enabling to review their financials and improve their insight
- To assist in the development of modelling for budget holders on financial matters, supporting and review the preparation of their business cases/plans
- To work with the financial control team to obtain monthly/annual information for reporting purposes
- Qualified or Finalist Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- 1-2 years’ experience with FP&A with specific involvement in a budgeting process
- Advanced level Excel
- Experience working with BI tools etc is desirable
- Experienced in managing large multicurrency datasets
- Experience in preparing IFRS statutory accounts
- Competent in using Word and PowerPoint packages
- Confident in presenting information
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with staff at all levels in an organisation, including senior management
- Team player and strong Business Partner
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.