Technology – Software Engineering
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
The ideal candidate has the willingness to join a flat hierarchy environment with short decision paths and the ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team.
- Developing new features and maintain previously developed features
- Estimating integration plan and complexity of integrations
- Extending internal behavioural testing framework
- Partnering with Support, Sales, and Software Development to resolve issues that arise during merchant trials, integrations, or post implementation support
- Advise management on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions
- Contribute and adhere to coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- 2+ years’ experience with 3rd party services and API integration development
- Previous experience creating payment modules and/or integrating PSP services appreciated
- Knowledge of shopping carts (e.g. Magento, WooCommerce) is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.