Product Analyst - The Hub
Product – Product Management
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the Role
Checkout.com is actively seeking a resourceful Product Analyst with a can-do attitude to join our Merchant facing Hub team.
You will support the roll-out of a variety of initiatives as part of the Merchant facing Product team, from business and design-led projects (e.g. product launches) to technology-led projects (e.g. security upgrades). It is vital that everything we ship to Merchants is well thought through, so a keen eye for detail and working to clarify everything before we code it helps the team deliver the level of quality we wish.
As a member of the Hub team, you will assist the product team in improving their existing processes, leveraging a variety of Product and Engineering tools and industry best practice. You will collect business feedback, help organise the work for the engineers, and be involved in fielding questions so everyone is aligned as to what they are working on.
Reporting to our Product Management team and collaborating with Engineers, Designers and Business Stakeholders in an agile and very dynamic environment, you will be required to be flexible and adaptable at all times. You will have a keen eye for new trends in design, technology and tech products, suggesting and driving new ideas for innovation.
About the Team
The Hub is Checkout.com’s Merchant facing website. It is the place where Merchants come to understand how their payments are performing, see what they need to take action on, deal with problems and change settings. It is therefore an absolutely key part of a Merchant’s perception of what Checkout.com is. The Hub matters. It needs to have a beautiful, useful and performant user experience. It must be reliable, fast and pleasing to use, and so this product blends user experience and using the right technologies to make everything fast and reliable. When things go wrong, we need to know fast and be able to fix it before it impacts many Merchants.
- Providing assistance to any ongoing projects that relates to Merchant facing product
- Providing ongoing support to the team in their day to day responsibilities
- Assisting in new product roll out
- Collecting, understanding and conveying business requirements for merchants to improve internal processes and therefore efficiency
- Documenting features and what we understand of how Merchants use them
- Maintaining regular communications with the team and relevant stakeholders
- Strong interest in the world of tech and product management
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Slack, Confluence and design tools such as Figma is a plus
- Understanding of Payments would be a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills (writing and speaking), ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders, and to deliver oral presentations for a small audience
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.