People Acquisition Associate – Operations, Finance & Legal
People – People Acquisition /
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2020, we completed a $150m Series B funding round, tripling our valuation to $5.5bn.
About the role:
Checkout.com is actively looking for an enthusiastic and talented in-house Recruiter to join our growing People Acquisition team. You will play a key role in the company’s rocketing growth and success by identifying and attracting the best talent for our Operations, Compliance, Finance, Strategy and Legal functions across our global offices.
You will help to source and guide candidates throughout the entire recruitment process, ensuring the best candidate experience and helping to establish Checkout.com as the most attractive brand to work for.
Joining one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world, you will have the opportunity to work alongside highly talented Recruitment and HR professionals in our mission to deliver an ambitious recruitment roadmap globally. This position reports directly into the People Acquisition Specialist for Operations. You will be working across a variety of disciplines and offices, including London, Paris, Brazil, San Francisco and Singapore, fuelling our rapid growth.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, resourceful, a strong communicator and has the ability to work autonomously. It is essential that this individual has strong time-management skills and thrives in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Work alongside the Operations Recruitment team to successfully execute the ambitious hiring roadmap
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent
- Maintain relationships both with critical talent pipelines and internal business partners
- Ensure an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Build compelling job descriptions and advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards
- Screen all applications received on our ATS and share with Hiring Managers accordingly
- Help to organise and attend events to attract candidates
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business
- 1-2 years of experience in talent acquisition/sourcing experience in a fast-growth environment, preferably working in the FinTech/wider technology industry
- Experience and success stories in recruiting for either Operations, Finance or Legal roles
- Solid knowledge of recruitment and sourcing tools, techniques and mediums
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and manage multiple relationships
- Highly detail-oriented
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of integrity and able to manage confidentiality
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and succeed through personal drive
- Spirited team player and willing to nurture a unique office culture that we call ‘home’
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Communications or related preferable
We are always looking for great people so if you don’t see a role here that fits you but you want to work with us, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining the kind of role you are searching for and we will contact you.
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.