Head of Sales Operations
Commercial – Commercial
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is seeking a Head of Sales Operations to join our growing commercial team in our London HQ to support our global growth. You will be partnering with Checkout.com Sales Leaders across all location to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
As a Head Sales Operations you will be responsible for implementing the global outbound sales strategy. The Head of Sales Operations’ mission will be to provide Checkout.com’s commercial teams the opportunity to maximise operational efficiency through sales process improvement and ensure accurate use of internal tools.
As a strategic leader, you will also collaborate closely with various stakeholder leaders from Technology, Operations and Marketing while reporting to the CCO.
- Work closely with the Commercial leadership team to define the ideal industry performance metrics
- Define and implement Sales Enablement programs based on market insight and Merchants trend requirements
- Input in the creation and lead the deployment of appropriate training, sales content, messaging and processes to support the Sales team
- Measure the success and effectiveness of these programs using internal and external data
- Implement additional Sales Training initiatives to ensure a global best practice methodology across the commercial department
- Provide metrics on key industry trends to enhance the global commercial group’s knowledge
- Identify potential sales process bottleneck and design improvements
- 7+ years in a leading sales operations role
- Strong experience in building Sales Enablement programs
- Demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing CRM systems (Salesforce.com ideally)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with Finance concepts such as ROI analysis, business case development, and financial modelling
- Passion for technology with a keen eye on the payment industry
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary senior stakeholders
- Degree Educated
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.