Senior Brand Design Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for an experienced, dynamic and creative leader to build and evolve our brand. In this role, you will oversee our brand design function, working to advance and shape our visual brand identity. You will oversee our existing team of brand designers and scale the organisation.
This role will be responsible for crafting visual branding guidelines, creating our visual identity, and overseeing all external-facing branding and marketing collateral. You will partner with our Product, User Experience, Marketing and Leadership teams.
At Checkout.com, we believe that meaningful, thoughtful design is crucial to building a powerful brand. This role will play a critical role in growing that brand. You should have a strong, creative approach to design, be passionate about crafting a dynamic brand, have an eye for details, and a love of mentorship. You should be able to balance hands-on design work with managing your team.
- Craft, elevate and own Checkout.com’s visual brand identity
- Oversee all external branding and marketing collateral
- Create and implement all visual branding guidelines
- Manage and grow a team of designers
- Partner with Product Design to ensure a cohesive brand and product experience
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals
- Create powerful brand campaigns
- Select and oversee external creative agencies in key marketing initiatives
- 6-8 years experience in internal or agency design roles leading and scaling a team of dynamic designers
- Experience working in B2B environments to create stories that resonate out of complex problems
- A robust portfolio demonstrating your unique point of view and approach to brand building
- An obsession with design fundamentals and visual design skills
- A hands-on approach to mentoring and growing a team of designers
- Experience working with cross-functional organisations
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.