Card Scheme Associate
Operations – Operations
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time.
About the role
Checkout.com is looking for a Cards Schemes Associate with a can-do attitude and an ability to deliver support to our Card Schemes Management Team. Energetic and customer focused, you should be able to deliver information in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Cards Schemes team and collaborating with Scheme Managers and Business Stakeholders in a very dynamic environment, you will be required to be flexible and adaptable at all times.
The successful candidate would have good business judgement, strong problem solving skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Collect, understand and convey business requirements
- Build and maintain the departmental database with up to date information
- Participate in the development and review of processes and procedures
- Conduct day to day management of formal change requests in relation to changes in scope
- Support teams internally in their daily queries
- Highlight, report risks and issues, and re-direct them to the concerned parties
- 1-3 years hands-on experience in a Financial institution would be a definite advantage
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Dynamic and ready to learn
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Degree Educated
- Fluency in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.