Senior Sales Enablement Manager
Commercial – Sales Operations
Launched in 2012, Checkout.com is a leading international provider of online payment solutions. Checkout.com is built on 100% proprietary technology and handles every part of the payment process, providing complete transparency across the entire payment value chain.
We currently process 150+ currencies and offer access to all international cards and popular local payment methods to merchants through one integration.
Customers in our portfolio include international businesses like Samsung, Transferwise, Hopper, Virgin and Adidas. Our mission is to partner with smart businesses to optimise their payments, increase revenue and meet the dynamic needs of their customers.
We are building a unique work environment where our people aspire to solve complex problems and deliver valuable solutions. We believe that excellence can be achieved through a dynamic culture driven by collaboration and teamwork.
In May 2019, we raised $230m in what is Europe’s largest ever fintech Series A round, and globally the third largest fintech Series A round of all time. This fundraising round gave us a valuation of around $2 billion.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Sales Enablement Manager to join our Commercial team here at Checkout.com. This is a critical role which focuses on the continuous up-skilling and empowerment of our Commercial teams through training and development. Through equipping them with the right information and tools, and transforming behaviours and practices across the department, this role will enable the strengthening of sales competencies and enhance the productivity and effectiveness of our Commercial team.
Within this role, you will be accountable for providing ongoing skills development to our Commercial team on all stages of the sales process. This will require thought leadership, sales empathy and the ability to enact change. Working cross-functionally with internal teams within the business will be essential for success. This position, which is based in our London HQ, will report into our SVP Sales Operations.
The ideal candidate will need to be an independent, highly motivated individual, who is able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and outperform goals.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams, such as Product, to implement training of development initiatives and content for the Sales team
- Defining a formal onboarding program for all new members joining the Commercial team
- Developing a strategy and delivering a Sales Enablement program that ensures the ongoing training and upskilling of the Commercial teams
- Developing and driving Checkout.com’s Sales Enablement function across all offices globally
- Selecting and disseminating sales tools to drive enhanced productivity
- Training the Sales team on key skills and competencies
- Evaluating LMS options with a view to rolling out implementation in the next 12 months
- Experience in a similar Sales Enablement function, preferably in a technology industry
- Previously developed a successful B2B Sales training program
- Passionate about Checkout.com’s product offering
- A natural leader and able to drive change
- Strategic and data-driven
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident communicating with C-level executives
- Able to collaborate efficiently with internal teams
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. Due to the numerous amount of application received, only the ones corresponding to this job profile will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.