Mahwah, NJ /
Chefman – Customer Support /
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.
Key Focus for Chefman
Our motto is “Cooking Forward.” Every product we develop takes the home chef to the next level in their cooking experience. From smart connected multicookers to simple one-touch coffee makers, Chefman is dedicated to making people’s lives in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, New Jersey.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a high-volume amount of incoming emails and calls
- Assist customers with questions about our warranty policy, and/or terms of sale
- Resolve product issues and concerns using product knowledge to assist customers
- Document and maintain detailed records of all customer interactions and warranties
- Review, investigate, process, and resolve customer issues to the highest level of satisfaction
- Work with Customer Support Manager to ensure proper support is being delivered in accordance with company guidelines
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a customer support role a plus
- High School diploma, college degree preferred or equivalent in experience
- Familiar with customer relationship best practices
- Possess the ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities
- Possess strong communication skills (both written and orally)
- High-energy personality
- Ability to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently