UX Usability Tester
Mahwah, NJ /
CHEF iQ – User Experience /
About CHEF iQ® (a subsidiary of Chefman®)
Discover. Create. Plate.
The CHEF iQ journey began in 2017 with the idea that cooking should be approachable and enjoyable for all. Our team of engineers, software developers, culinary professionals, and design experts have created an unrivaled cooking experience that seamlessly combines software and hardware to elevate the art of cooking.
CHEF iQ Mission
Inspiring the home cook to discover their inner chef.
CHEF iQ Promise
Expanded Culinary Possibilities
We help discover new techniques, recipes, and confidence in the kitchen.
We help transform meals into masterpieces.
We guarantee meaningful and share-worthy results.
We are looking for a research and usability designer with a strong sense of empathy for users. Researcher will work on understanding our users’ needs by doing research and testing our products to help create an incredible user experience.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create clear research plan
- Analyze research from multiple sources and determine connections to create the design of new digital experiences
- Create clear usability plans
- Recruit users for testing
- Synthesize test results in digestible formats
- Conduct user testing across digital and physical products
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data and translate into a go-forward strategy
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure that all stakeholders understand the needs of our users
- Identify design problems in the existing products
- Work within technical and hardware constraints.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test designs
- Be a passionate and vocal advocate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation within the organization