Product Manager - CHEF iQ
Mahwah, NJ /
CHEF iQ – Product Management /
Meet CHEF iQ® (a subsidiary of Chefman®) Discover. Create. Plate.
The CHEF iQ journey began in 2017 with the idea that cooking should be approachable and enjoyable for all. Our team of master engineers, software developers, culinary professionals, and design experts have created an unrivaled cooking experience that seamlessly combines software and hardware to elevate the art of cooking.
CHEF iQ Mission
Inspiring the home cook to discover their inner chef.
CHEF iQ Promise
Expanded Culinary Possibilities
We help discover new techniques, recipes, and confidence in the kitchen.
We help transform meals into masterpieces.
We guarantee meaningful and share-worthy results.
One of the many reasons CHEF iQ can consistently bring innovative, world-changing products to the market is due to the collaborative work we do in our Product Management Team. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and passionate engineers to help design and develop IoT products that create an unrivaled cooking experience. We’re responsible for guiding products from its inception and continuing throughout the ideation and execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions.
As part of the Product Management Team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you build products with cross-functional teams. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive Product Development at its full speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping CHEF iQ’s next game-changer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- By employing exceptionally clear communication, establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive Product Development collaboratively with Engineering, Designing, Marketing, Culinary, Sales, Legal, etc. on cutting edge technologies
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Exercise excellent judgement to propel innovative products to widespread market adoption
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of technical product management experience (e.g., creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams)
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- A willingness to dive into technical environments and issues, with a proven history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- A structured thinker who can influence a diverse array of audiences. Clarity of thought is important in both written and verbal communication
- A great listener who is comfortable talking to various people to understand their needs and distill insights from those conversations into themes that drive product strategy
- Master’s degree in a technology or business-related field
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design directions
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as Product Management, Engineering, UI/UX, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, etc
- Ability to influence multiple shareholders without direct authority
This role will be based out of the CHEF iQ office located in Mahwah, NJ. Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and successes.