Mahwah, NJ /
Chefman – User Experience /
About CHEF iQ® (a subsidiary of Chefman®)
Discover. Create. Plate.
The CHEF iQ journey began in 2017 with the idea that cooking should be approachable and enjoyable for all. Our team of engineers, software developers, culinary professionals, and design experts have created an unrivaled cooking experience that seamlessly combines software and hardware to elevate the art of cooking.
CHEF iQ Mission
Inspiring the home cook to discover their inner chef.
CHEF iQ Promise
Expanded Culinary Possibilities
We help discover new techniques, recipes, and confidence in the kitchen.
We help transform meals into masterpieces.
We guarantee meaningful and share-worthy results.
We are looking for creative UX writer that has empathy for the user and can communicate information. The UX writer will be tasked to understand users’ needs, clearly convey a message, and enhance the user experience through useful messages that will delight and engage users.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain consistency of language throughout mobile application and appliances
- Generate clear and useful copy throughout mobile application and appliances (e.g. button copy)
- Create messaging and warnings to help users navigate errors
- Create process for introducing copy changes and follow through to implementation
Required Skills and Experience
- Industry experience as a UX Writer
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Suite, Sketch, or other design software
- Experience working in direct collaboration with designers, product managers, developers, and stakeholders for implementation of copy
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ.