Domestic Logistics Coordinator Job Description
Mahwah, NJ /
Chefman – Logistics /
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.
Key Focus for Chefman
Our motto is “Cooking Forward.” Every product we develop takes the home chef to the next level in their cooking experience. From smart connected multicookers to simple one-touch coffee makers, Chefman is dedicated to making people’s lives in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
We are seeking a Domestic Logistics Coordinator to facilitate and handle the day-to-day operations of the supply chain process of our company. The Domestic Logistics Coordinator will be the one to coordinate Logistics for our domestic orders as well as the ecommerce orders.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, New Jersey.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the routing of purchase orders within the ship window time frame
- Arranging shipment of products from Distribution Center to customers, as per customer’s individual requirements
- Tracking and Invoicing orders in a timely manner
- Handle data entry on multiple platforms
- Selection of appropriate ship methods and assigning carriers
- Resolve issues that may arise on a daily basis
- Assist with additional Supply Chain projects and tasks as required
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Previous experience or familiarity with QuickBooks a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Forward Thinker- ability to take steps to resolve current issues as they arise as well as prevent them from reoccurring
- Detail Oriented
- Pleasant outgoing demeanor