Graphic Design Manager
Mahwah, NJ /
Chefman – Art & Creative /
Graphic Design Manager
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
We are looking for a creative to become a senior member of our team. In this role, you will oversee the art direction, branding and graphic design for all product packaging and promotional needs our brand, including digital and print marketing. You will oversee photography from concept through production. You will be a key player in evolving the brand, ensuring visual and voice consistency across all channels. The ideal candidate is both a big picture thinker and a problem solver. You are smart, organized, and collaborative.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute on brand packaging, including box, and other collateral materials
- Lead the creative development and execution of digital advertising, sales materials and Marketing, including email campaigns, automated email campaigns and print marketing assets.
- Oversee photography production and retouching
- Own and evolve branding, packaging and display for all products
- Oversee creative for special projects and ongoing evolution of the brand experience
- Mentor and guide creative team by establishing best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 8+ years in a design role
- Hands on packaging layout design and rebranding experience
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Digital and mobile experience is highly desirable
- Strong multitasking + organizational skills+ communication skills
- Deadline-driven, highly organized and collaborative.
- A passion for brand design, photography, illustration, and typography
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of creatives
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and constant change
- Self starter and self motivated