Mahwah, NJ /
Chefman – Video /
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.
We are seeking a Videographerwho will be involved in video pre-production and production.
This role will be based out of the office located in Mahwah, NJ, and would report to the Director of Video.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Director of Video in producing recipe and product-based video content.
- Ensuring video content is uniquely constructed to specific formats
- Strictly adhering to milestones and timelines
- Collaborating to develop, refine, define and follow a distinctive video style to fit the brand image
- Nurturing a culture of delivering high quality content around the brand vision
- Ensuring that all output is consistent with brand vision and experience
- Caring about agility, scalability and availability
- Creating shot lists
- Equipment Room, Kitchen Studio, tool and equipment maintenance.
- Professionally editing videos to create high impact
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in filmmaking required
- Experience in video production
- Experience working with a wide variety of professional camera, lighting and grip equipment.
- Strong cinematography skills
- An excellent eye for lighting, staging, framing and creative filming techniques to create dynamic and impactful video shoots
- Excellent coordination and management skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Operates under a sense of urgency
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects from start to conclusion on time
- Technologically savvy
- Experience with video post-production
- Team player