Mahwah, NJ /
Chefman – Marketing /
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.
Key Focus for Chefman
Our motto is “Cooking Forward.” Every product we develop takes the home chef to the next level in their cooking experience. From smart connected multicookers to simple one-touch coffee makers, Chefman is dedicated to making people’s lives in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. To accomplish this, we have assembled a team of passionate and committed people on a mission to impact the world one kitchen at a time. We put our hearts and souls into producing an innovative and helpful kitchen product assortment that takes the pain out of meal preparation and adds joy to people’s lives and social experiences. These hardware products coupled with intuitive and convenient software and loaded with authentic and engaging culinary video content provides home chefs with the tools they need to achieve picture perfect results with maximum efficiency.
We are seeking an SEO/SEM Specialist who will play a key role in developing and executing SEO strategy for Chefman and CHEF iQ brands. This individual should have experience working across various search engines and be able to analyze, review, and implement changes to maximize traffic and improve page ranking. This position will work closely with the Marketing and Sales department to ensure strategies meet corporate goals.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ. Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and successes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and optimize keywords to drive traffic to eCommerce product pages using best practices and analytics
- Craft and optimize listing copy and structure landing pages across all eCommerce platforms
- Coordinate with the Creative and Videography Teams to ensure we have the best images and videos across multiple retail & social platforms.
- Research review programs, performance monitoring, and promotional initiatives
- Create and optimize paid search campaigns
- Strategic traffic driving strategies & establish new item launch processes
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure product information is accurate and accessible
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Visually creative with a sharp eye for detail
- Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in SEO and Pay-Per-Click Campaigns
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to participate and contribute positively in work teams
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Team player with the ability to lead and work in teams
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Amazon experience