CRE Product Manager
New York, New York
Technology – Product /
Cherre is the leader in real estate data and insight. We connect decision makers to accurate property and market information, and help them make faster, smarter decisions. By providing a unique "single source of truth," Cherre empowers customers to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
Cherre is hiring for a Product Manager specifically focused on products for commercial real estate investors and asset managers. You will create data driven products used by our customers as core to their decision-making process for investing and asset management. You need to be comfortable navigating conversations with our customers around their strategy, problems they are looking to solve, and data they use to solve them in order to deliver meaningful solutions.
- Own a product roadmap and be responsible for setting and delivering on milestones
- Collect and communicate business, functional and technical requirements based on customer feedback
- Act as the Product Owner on a team and facilitate Agile ceremonies such as planning, grooming and demo/reviews
- Prioritize internal and external feedback to create a well-communicated product vision
- Need to be able to say "no" more than you say "yes"
- A domain expert who spreads knowledge across the organization
- Conversant about technology and understand the effort required to deliver enterprise grade platforms, with a focus on data quality
- Knowledgeable about Agile processes
- Comfortable with working through problems and potential solutions in close coordination with Sales and Support
- Experienced with Commercial Real Estate technology and process with at least 5 years of relevant experience (An understanding of applications within the industry such as Yardi, MRI, VTS, Chatham, Anaplan, RealPage, and Argus )
We'd Love Previous (not required)
- Knowledge and experience with data providers such as RCA, Compstak, Trepp and REIS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Compensation range: $140,000-160,000 / year
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.