Brand Ambassador - NYC
Seeking talented individuals to be Chexology brand ambassadors for exclusive NYC's events and high-end venues. We need passionate and detail-driven individuals to manage our kiosks, speak to customers, spot and fix operational issues and manage teams. This is a great opportunity for resume-building and a chance to join a Midtown technology startup. Start as brand ambassador and earn the way to a trainer and a brand manager.
We are looking forward to having you on board!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You'll be working with the Chexology software and our client brands: American Express, Chase, Maxim, Super Bowl, Madison Square Garden, Uber, Facebook and many other Fortune 500 companies etc.
- You will be representing us at a kiosk where our technology is deployed. It may be a fancy restaurant, the US Open, a hot night club, or something totally different.
- This is a very hands-on role of interacting with customers or fans, solving problems (technical, operational, logistics) when they arise, and being able to report back to us with insight (traffic, opportunities, difficulties).
- You’ll establish and foster strong and positive relationships between the customers and our brand.
- You're expected to be responsible for your time, coach fellow teammates, and use technology to solve problems.
The ideal candidate will:
- Relationship builder and great communicator
- You will get people excited about our company and our vision.
- Outgoing, energetic, and work well in the fast-pace environment.
- Demonstrate a great attitude and self-discipline.
- Good problem solver, detail oriented, and possess great organizational skills.
- Tech lover. Passionate about our product and tech industry.
- A builder who grinds to turn dreams into reality through relentless determination, passion, epic highs, and a ridiculous work ethic.
- A continuous communicator, self learner, and change agent who can wear multiple hats while staying ahead of the game.
- Able to work extremely well on a cross functional team.