Founded in 2015 and based in New York City, Chexology starts by eliminating the claim ticket. Stemming from our flagship product CoatChex, as seen on Shark Tank, we are a platform that delivers quick chex experiences people trust.
At Chexology, we’ve reinvented how products are exchanged, empowering people to deliver quick check in and check out solutions more often, with more confidence, and in exciting new ways. AMEX, Nike, Delta, Uber, and many others use our technology to connect with their customers like never before. Our partnerships with Barclay’s Center, Webster Hall, the U.S. Open, and Nike, facilitate the exchange of products like North Face jackets, Prada bags, Mophie phone charging cases, Nike footwear, headphones for silent discos, and much more.
Chexology is seeking candidates to fill the Sales Executive position and first sales class in company history scheduled for the beginning of July 2017. The role will help our Company source, nurture, and close new customers. This team member will work closely with the Head of Business Development and the Chexology team to ensure that our customers are successful. The ideal candidate will have experience in the technology industry, enjoy working with clients, and can communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively. The primary goal of an Sales Representative is to generate leads, develop an account portfolio and meet monthly and quarterly sales booking and revenue quotas selling Chexology products and services.
Sound like a position you’d be interested in? Let’s set up a call or meet for a drink!
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Generate list of prospective target venues through research, cold-calling, internet and professional network
- Educate prospects and clients about Chexology’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Meet or exceed call volume, booking goals, and overall objectives
- Clearly articulate Chexology’s value proposition and return on investment
- Collaborate and work as a team with the CEO, Head of Business Development, Account Managers, and Operations
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Chexology salesforce
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in the Chexology sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions, to contract negotiation and closing
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the team
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Chexology to win
- 0-2 years work experience, Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary: $40-45K
- OTE: $65-75K
- Benefits/Perks: Quick ability to be promoted to management, health Insurance, fun outings, 1:1 relationships with the best Venues in NYC
- A builder who grinds to turn dreams into reality through relentless determination, passion, epic highs, and a ridiculous work ethic
- A continuous communicator, self learner, and change agent who can wear multiple hats while staying ahead of the game
- Able to work extremely well on a cross functional team