Founded in 2015 and based in New York City, Chexology starts by eliminating the claim ticket. Stemming from our flagship product CoatChex, as seen on Shark Tank, we are a platform that delivers quick chex experiences people trust.
At Chexology, we’ve reinvented how products are exchanged, empowering people to deliver quick check in and check out solutions more often, with more confidence, and in exciting new ways. AMEX, Nike, Delta, Uber, and many others use our technology to connect with their customers like never before. Our partnerships with Barclay’s Center, Webster Hall, the U.S. Open, and Nike, facilitate the exchange of products like North Face jackets, Prada bags, Mophie phone charging cases, Nike footwear, headphones for silent discos, and much more.
Chexology is seeking a candidate to fill the Account Executive position. The role will help our Company build relationships with existing experiential marketing agency and brand accounts while working with business development to identify new opportunities. It is essential this individual enjoys working with mobile technology and can communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively.
This candidate will lead the Company in conceptualizing and executing top-notch brand experiences that further our clients’ business objectives and showcase the full creative and strategic potential of Chexology. The position will have ultimate responsibility for all deliverables to our agency and brand clients, and will be expected to institute systems and processes to improve output. Strong experience in account leadership, client relations, and brand marketing are required. Candidates should have a strong track record of building relationships with brand and agencies, with demonstrable strategic leadership and passion for delivering and executing innovative ideas and experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly manage overall client relations of agency and brand accounts
- Responsible for the profitability of assigned account portfolio, working closely with finance to forecast its financial health
- Responsible for working with Business Development to identify new opportunities
- Creating and implementing strategies for organic growth on key accounts
- Defining and implementing account management best-in-class practices and protocols
- Developing success metrics and accountability structures
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in account leadership and brand marketing/advertising
- Have a keen understanding of the experiential marketing space
- Have experience negotiating partnership contracts
- Have impeccable communication skills
- Be able to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply organizational skills accordingly
- Have experience in digital marketing, deck and/or video content creation, packaging, and distribution
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- A proven track-record of leading client-agency relationships and delivering strong performance and results
- A builder who grinds to turn dreams into reality through relentless determination, passion, epic highs, and a ridiculous work ethic
- A continuous communicator, self learner, and change agent who can wear multiple hats while staying ahead of the game
- Able to work extremely well on a cross functional team