Software Engineer - Platform
Chiron Health is an early stage healthcare technology company based in Austin, TX. We are looking for a Software engineer to join our platform team building developer tooling to power remote care services. An ideal candidate will be someone experienced in building out SDKs, APIs and have opinions on how best to design, build and scale those services. Great candidates will have experience with Ruby and Elixir and can work well in a small team environment.
- You have 4+ years of application development experience.
- You have an ownership mentality and track record of successful high-quality results.
- You identify any ambiguous requirements and provide clarity when needed.
- You've got a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- You bring a proven understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- You have an understanding of systems architecture technologies including Linux, Amazon Web Services
- You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, JIRA, Trello, Confluence or similar.
- You like to build awesome stuff, have fun, and be nice to people along the way.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously but take your work very seriously