Technical Implementation Manager
Partnerships & Commercial /
On a mission to close the gigaton gap between climate intention and action, CHOOOSE delivers a software platform that enables individuals and organizations to understand their carbon footprint and support trusted climate solutions. Leading companies in global travel and logistics (including dozens of airlines) run their voluntary and compliance-driven carbon programs on the CHOOOSE platform. CHOOOSE is increasingly focused on decarbonizing aviation by scaling the usage of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF)
How we move both people and goods contributes meaningfully to global carbon emissions, and decarbonizing the travel, transportation, shipping, and logistics industries requires multi-faceted approaches. In this context, CHOOOSE actively supports some of the world’s largest companies in these sectors, enabling them to rapidly bring to market and evolve customer-facing climate action programs. CHOOOSE-powered programs provide practical software tools to our partners and their customers – empowering them to understand and address emissions today as well as to advance emerging solutions like SAF.
CHOOOSE is a venture-backed climate tech startup. We are an ambitious, mission-oriented team, and we are scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our partners. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe and a growing team in the United States.
- Own the technical onboarding and training for new CHOOOSE enterprise partners in North America.
- Become a product expert. Develop a deep understanding of the ins and outs of our product suite; function as the trusted technical advisor to CHOOOSE enterprise partners during their implementation stage.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate partner pain points and business requirements. Qualify and champion these needs internally.
- Collaborate with CHOOOSE’s Product Team to execute the operational tasks needed to achieve implementation objectives on time and with high quality.
- Analyze and optimize existing business processes. Contribute to the evolution of the implementation playbook for enterprise partners.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Approximately 2-4+ years experience supporting SaaS implementation, enterprise project management business consulting, or similar.
- Technical Expertise – Enjoy helping customers solve business and technical problems, and are comfortable with technical and highly configurable SaaS solutions. Experience with Azure and API integrations is a plus.
- Doer attitude – not afraid of “getting your hands dirty” and being open to solving new challenges with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proactive – able to identify process improvements, build new processes, and work collaboratively across teams and functions.
- Experience with internal and external stakeholder management, as well as managing complex partnerships. Experience with executive-level communication is a big plus.
- Customer-first mentality – Willing to explain difficult issues as a technical liaison, and able to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Great communicator – Superior verbal and written communication skills in English are a must. Knowledge of any additional language (in particular, Spanish) is highly valued.
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, voluntary 401k contributions, paid parental leave, and a robust PTO package
• Option to participate in employee equity program
• Flexible work hours and location
• Coworking membership
• Complete support in remote setup needs
• Flexibility around business travel and periodic visits to the Oslo HQ
• A fun and supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions and tackling big challenges
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. CHOOOSE is happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role or another in CHOOOSE, apply anyway and tell us why.
Prerequisite for Employment: CHOOOSE may request to conduct background checks on prospective applicants to verify the information provided in the CV, transcripts, and other documentation. This background check may be carried out by our partner and will not be conducted without the applicant's prior consent. Prospective applicants will receive more information about this.