Product Designer (UI/UX)
Product & Technology /
[With the exception of Norway-based applicants, this opportunity is exclusively available as a B2B arrangement]
CHOOOSE is a climate tech company that provides digital solutions to enable decarbonization programs in hard to abate sectors, including aviation, shipping, and logistics. The company has raised $50M from leading venture capital and strategic investors.
CHOOOSE is the trusted climate partner of global enterprises including Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, British Airways, Flexport, Southwest Airlines, and more. CHOOOSE enables these enterprise partners and their customers to understand their carbon footprints, make more carbon-informed decisions, and support diverse offsetting and insetting solutions.
We are a mission-oriented and ambitious team, and we are scaling our business and climate action in tandem. We care about one another and our partners. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, CHOOOSE has remote team members around the globe. Now, we are facing an exponential growth curve and need the very best talent to join the next chapters of the CHOOOSE journey.
We are seeking a talented and passionate UX/UI product designer to help us continue to design user experiences at CHOOOSE! The Product Designer will play an important role in designing both the user interface and user experience within a solution space spanning multiple personas and applications. They will work closely with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that CHOOOSE software products are user-friendly, intuitive, effective, and meet the needs of our customers.
- Design user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new and existing features
- Present design concepts to stakeholders and gather feedback
- Create high-fidelity UI designs that are consistent with our brand guidelines
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that designs are implemented correctly
- Create and maintain design documentation, such as style guides and component libraries
- 3+ years of experience designing user interfaces and user experiences for enterprise software products
- A strong understanding of UX/UI design principles and best practices
- Proficient in UX/UI design tools. Extra points for experience with Figma!
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- A strong understanding of design systems and component libraries
- Ability to work with complex solutions spanning multiple personas and applications
• Competitive salary
• Option to participate in employee equity program
• Flexible work hours and remote work opportunities
• Support in remote setup needs
• A fun and supportive team committed to advancing climate solutions, tackling big challenges, and advancing individuals in their careers
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. CHOOOSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and underrepresented groups and communities. CHOOOSE is happy to discuss individual requirements relating to the application process and/or the demands of the role itself with candidates who have disabilities to ensure reasonable adjustments are confirmed in advance.
We know the right candidate may not check every box in this job description. This is okay, and we want to hear from you. If you think you are a great candidate for this role or another in CHOOOSE, apply anyway and tell us why.