Software Engineer in Test
Tel Aviv /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, AT&T, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%.
Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised $100M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
Test Automation Engineer
Location: Tel Aviv
We are looking for a top-notch Software Engineer in Test (Test Automation Engineer) with a proven track record of building test automation for an enterprise product, or a consumer product used by millions of customers. You move quickly but are insanely meticulous and can design and build world-class automation systems that can robustly test our enterprise products. You love coding but not afraid of hands-on QA.
What You'll Do:
- Own test automation end to end as part of the development cycle from design until release to production.
- Production acceptance testing: final verification of new customer releases and updates.
- Write Automated test suites, execute and analyze them.
- Own a stable regression cycle maintenance.
- Manage weekly releases.
- Work closely and effectively with global product, BE & FE engineering teams.
- Come up with initiatives and learn best practices that will help us develop a world class product.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in UI test automation & QA (using Selenium).
- Strong development skills.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, s/w Engineering, or comparable.
- Proven track record of leadership, excellence & creativity.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills (high level of English - a must)
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough.
- Fluency in Python or similar language.
- Passion for documentation & writing Open source experience.
- Passion for CI/CD and green pipeline .