Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA /
Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Outreach, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Toronto and Boston.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team at Chorus.ai. You’ll help to develop the vision for an entirely new user experience for sales managers and leaders, contribute designs that are intuitive and highly engaging to our users, and impact the product roadmap by lending your design perspective to the planning process. We’re a tight-knit design team that values collaboration, decisiveness balanced with curiosity, and articulate communication. This role is based in San Francisco or Toronto and will report into our Design Team Lead.
Please include a portfolio link in your application submission.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with product and engineering to prioritize goals in a problem space and establish timelines and deliverables that represent user needs within business goals
- Conduct generative research and usability testing to validate the strength of your solutions
- Design and iterate on features that guide users intuitively through workflows in Chorus
- Share and ask for feedback from fellow designers and product team members
- Work with engineers to ensure that features are implemented at high quality
- Identify and share ways to improve our design quality and processes
- Help to maintain and improve our design system
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 4 years as an IC on a product design team
- The ability to think broadly and strategically while also maintain a high attention to detail
- A portfolio showcasing projects that move the needle on user engagement and demonstrates strong interaction and visual design
- Experience with cross-functional partnerships (especially with product managers, engineers and senior leadership)The ability to clearly communicate your ideas as presentations or through writing
- A collaborative attitude and an appetite for learning
- Comfort working in Figma or Sketch
- Experience or interest designing graphs and charts, or data visualizations
- Experience working on enterprise products (extra bonus for sales products)
- Interest in mentoring other designers on the team
- Experience working with distributed teams